Sales Manager - Tech Concept - Hotels
Hospitality Sales Director- Hotels
£65,000 - £75,000
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Sales Director to work in one of the most exciting Tech Concept Businesses that aim to help hotels boost revenue and gain untapped guest insights
Reporting to the MD (Based in London) The role is a remote working position and will require working from home.
We are looking to speak with driven sales professionals that have at least 5-years’ experience in a Sales management position selling into hotels, with an extensive book of contacts with GM’s & Board level clients within your given territory
As a National Sales Manager, you will grow existing business and generate new wins across your territory, maintaining the company ethos always.
What is it?
- Responsible for generating new business wins in your given territory with Hotel groups
- Full P&L accountability
- Lead negotiations and close deals on the spot
- Provide motivational and innovative leadership skills to a team of sales & Account managers
- Demonstrate gravitas in all elements of the role, remit and relationship with the client
- Move successful business partnerships forward, maintaining excellent relationships and striving for world class status in all areas of operations
- Coordinate the quality control feedback system, reporting to the client and company through KPI action plans
- Take control of budgets, ensuring to make savings where possible without losing quality
- Ensure all company, client and Government legislation are followed
- Ensure all purchasing activity complies with company policy
- Ensure that product & stock is managed and delivered effectively
- Demonstrate gravitas in all elements of the role, remit and relationship with clients
Who Are You?
- Min 5-year experience in a demanding, fast paced hospitality environment and in a Sales Management position selling into hotels
- Must be smartphone and internet savvy
- Local market knowledge is a MUST with Big black book of connections with GM’s and board level within Hotels
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated, very driven to succeed
- Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Flexible to change and adaptable
- Financially and commercially very astute
- Fabulous at building relationships quickly
- Ability to think on the spot, creative thinker
- A very consultative style of sales pitch is needed, so a personable nature is required
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence up and down the chain
- Ability to motivate, inspire and challenge your team to deliver consistently high results
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to or call me -
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!