Compliance Advisory Manager
FourthLine are currently representing a highly renowned insurer who are looking to recruit a number of Compliance Advisory Managers.
The role reports directly into the Head of Compliance and offers an extremely competitive salary.
- Support the business in providing regulatory advice and guidance, specifically focusing on FCA regulatory requirements.
- Making sense of upcoming new regulations and providing regulatory advice on technical interpretations of the FCA rules.
- Ensuring there are appropriate systems and controls to meet the standards of the regulator.
- Providing support to more junior members of the compliance and wider team.
- To promote a positive culture across UKI
- Support in the maintenance and development of the compliance policies and procedures.
- Significant experience in an FCA advisory role
- Excellent knowledge of the FCA handbook including TCF and conduct risk requirements.
- Experience challenging senior stakeholders within a business
- 3+ years working within a compliance role, preferably within the general insurance sector.
If you feel this role is of interest then please do get in touch with an updated version of your CV. I will try my best to get back to all applicants within 24 hours.
Connor Franks - Permanent Recruitment - Insurance