TV planner Buyer - Top Media Agency
Superb opportunity for an AV planner buyer who has a passion for AV to join this leading media agency. You will be responsible for the AV planning output for the agency's biggest client, and will play a key role in developing connected, multimedia responses to briefs. This role will involve a lot of contact with the client and media owners.
3 best things about the job:
- This is a brilliant opportunity to work on the agency's most prestigious client, a leading retailer, and build relationships with media owners and the client - rapidly becoming one of their trusted experts
- You will be joining a specialised, passionate team - you will learn a lot from their collective experience
- The opportunity to help transition a key business win for this agency.
As well as having some experience in TV buying and demonstrating an understanding of media partnerships you will have the following:
- AV (i.e. TV, VOD) knowledge, some experience of buying AV
- Knowledge of industry media planning tools (all media e.g. TGI, BARB, RAJAR, ComScore)
- Ability to extract and filter relevant insights/ research to support planning decisions
- Good communicator
- Natural curiosity
- Genuine interest in industry research and new ways of working
- Media buying experience
They are proud of their track record of delivering brilliant, effective work for their clients. They have also won more IPA Effectiveness Awards than any other media agency. This agency also understand that their employees are their greatest asset in making them the UK's leading agency and so they make sure their employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
To apply for this role please email me your CV or contact me via Linkedin - search for Gemma Willis