Permanent Key Stage 1 Teacher KS1 - Bexley
- Permanent Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Based within an 'Good' school, in the Bexley borough
- London Weighting
We are currently recruiting for a permanent KS1 teacher for a 'Good' school based in the Bexley Area. It is for a September 2017 start.
The school is looking for a KS1 teacher, to be based within Reception or Year 1, with a September 2017 start. The school is keen to employ teachers that have had previous KS1 experience, have high expectations and are passionate about achieving the best for their pupils. This is a Primary School where every child matters and the school maintains excellent standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Experience of Key Stage 1 ( KS1) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
The school can offer
- Children who are enthusiastic and enjoy school
- Very supportive colleagues, parents and governors
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and kind head teachers
The school is looking to interview and appoint for this Key Stage 1 (KS1) position imminently, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education ASAP or call .