Commercial Account Executive
Looking for a new challenge? Wanting to work for a leading National Organisation?
My client is a leading and National Commercial Insurance Brokerage who is looking for an experienced and talented Commercial Account Executive to join their growing successful team.
Unlike some of their competitors within the sector, my client has a continued focus on innovation, bespoke product development and a customer/client centric approach. The ideal candidate will have a vast amount of experience developing new business as an Exec working on accounts from SME to Corporate level.
As a Commercial Insurance Account Executive you will be responsible for driving new business in addition to servicing existing business. You must be able to operate within a busy insurance sales environment and will enjoy working to demanding work volumes. This is a fast paced and demanding role and will require the successful candidate to utilise their sales skills in order to meet targets.
- Follow up on leads generated for you as well as creating your own new opportunities through self-generated leads
- Meet with and develop relationships with key decision makers from a range of businesses varying in size from SME up to mid-corporate level
- Use technical Insurance knowledge to suitably advise your clients on the necessary levels of insurance cover required to adequately insure their business
- Work towards new business targets as set by the company
- Maintain relationships with your clients throughout the life of the policy to ensure excellent renewal retention ratio
- Previous experience within Commercial Insurance Broking
- Strong sales skills - proven ability to develop new business
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent technical skills and industry awareness
- Motivated and pro-active in your approach to your work
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting Ref: NJR6500
Keywords: Insurance, Commercial, Development, Executive, Insure, Broker, National, Servicing.