Practice Managers/Dispensing Opticians and Optometrists
We have various positions available within West London for Practice Managers, Dispensing Opticians and Optometrists. The role of each is significantly different and unique from one another, but due to the demand in the area we will require individuals from the Opticians sector with exposure to either Retail currently or previously within their respective careers. The main focus is to recruit individuals that have the established experience within the sector and ensure customers are given the best service possible.
The client is a brand that stays true to their corporate morals and values, which place people at the heart of everything they do. Huge business entity within the UK but overseas also, and hold a great reputable brand loyalty throughout the countries they operate within.
Detailed job descriptions for the role will be outlined relative to the application process as we are recruiting for various positions but see insight below:
Practice Manager/Dispensing Optician
- Full P&L accountability and general running of the store
- Dealing with all shop floor related incidents including customer complaints
- Staff rota handling, operations, merchandising and direct management of the team
- Daily meetings and setting up expectations of the day
- Ensuring clinic diary management is overseen and reporting into the Regional Manager
- Diary management, running and directing the clinic side of the business
- Ensuring you work closely with the locums and also the Practice Manager
- Assisting when needed in the retail side point of things, i.e. customer enquires
- Providing excellent customer service, being proactive and ensuring every customers needs are met
As previously mentioned the candidates for these roles have to have previous Retail Opticians backgrounds and really demonstrate the care for both customers and colleagues that are affiliated with the business on a daily basis.
For the Practice Manager/Dispensing Opticians the salary will vary dependant on experience from anything around £26,0000.00K and above.
Optometrists role will vary again, and the salary will go up to around £48,000.00K with possible flexibility for the right candidate.