Senior Building Control Surveyor
Our Client is a well established provider of a full range of Building Control services to clients across a range of sectors that include healthcare, residential, industrial, commercial & education. Due to expansion are looking to appoint a qualified surveyor to compliment their Birmingham team.
- Maintain a portfolio of projects for a client base
- Attend design team meetings as required
- Vet all new commissions/plans to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated statutory legislation.
- Carry out all relevant inspections on site to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated statutory legislation.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients, i.e. architects, builders, etc. on building control matters.
You will have a background in Building Control and ideally hold full membership of RICS, ABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience) ensuring CPD requirements are met thereafter to broaden and develop skills.