Reception Coordinator - Croydon
** Reception Coordinator
** + TLR
** Full time/Perm
** September 2017
Reeson Education are delighted to be working closely with a thriving and forward thinking 3 form entry primary school in South London, Croydon. The head teacher is currently looking to appoint an experienced EYFS teacher to lead and coordinte the Reception and nursery team across the school from September 2017.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or a similar leadership EYFS role. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS curriculum
- At least one years teaching experience in Nursery or Reception
- Be able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching
- Display evidence of securing classroom excellence.
- Be able to work well as part of a team whilst individually.
- Someone with a positive can do attitude, looking to make a difference through their teaching
- Someone looking to take the next big step in their teaching career and be the best they can be.
- 3 form entry day school
- in class TAs for support
- Strong and supportive SLT
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Spacious grounds and buildings
- Next to transport links
- Competative salary
- Vibrant mixed teaching staff
If you are interested in this Reception Coordinator teaching post and you have the relevant teaching qualifications and experience please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education. Please note that schools will be looking to interview ASAP and this will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safe guarding policies.