Customer Service Advisor IVA
Customer Service Advisor (IVA)
Location: Sale, Manchester
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 (+ Bonus)
The One Advice Group, one of the UK's leading debt management companies, is currently looking for an IVA Administrator to join us in our office in Sale (M33).
To resolve queries for clients and creditors subject to approved IVAs. Dealing with inbound/outbound calls and general correspondence.
- Handling all nature of IVA queries
- Assessing client circumstances and seeking authorisation for 15% VC reductions
- Assessing client circumstances and seeking supervisor authorisation for payment breaks
- Providing informed accurate advice on IVA cases to both clients and creditors
- Referring cases for variation where appropriate
- Taking payments via worldpay
- Drafting letters to clients/creditors/third parties
- Drafting File Notes for consideration by the Insolvency Practitioner/Senior Manager
- Maintaining each client file in accordance with departmental policies
- Comply with the Data Protection Act at all times ensuring our clients data remains safe
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Strong time management skills
- Used to working to targets in a pressured environment
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of the debt management industry
- Knowledge of current insolvency legislation
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal. In particular a calm, professional phone manner.
- Good attention to detail, data input and processing
- An excellent timekeeper with a flexible approach to meeting the needs of our customers
- Insolvency experience
The One Advice Group provides a range of legal and personal insolvency services for customers nationwide. The Group incorporates a number of brands including Harrington Brooks and OpenDoor.
As one of the UK’s leading debt solution providers, we currently help over 50,000 customers manage their debts through solutions such as Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs), Debt Management Plans (DMPs), Bankruptcy and alternative debt solutions.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to