Lead Learing Designer / Content Editor 12 Month FTC
This will suit a commercially astute designer with a proven track record in the delivery of similar course / training projects and a strong content development background. Instructional design experience, hands-on and managerial, is crucial.
- Instructional design and associated documentation:
- Planning and leading the detailed design of specific course and module projects.
- Content development:
- Regularly reviewing content produced to ensure that all content meets the required quality, standards and expectations of the end user.
- Stakeholder management and client liaison:
- acting as the main contact as well as leading any necessary meetings and/or presentations.
- Managing and briefing members of the service delivery team.
- Devising solutions.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in the delivery of online academic or training courses.
- Excellent knowledge of instructional design.
- Specific experience of the content development process to produce engaging course content.
- Excellent writing, communications, copy and proofreading skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and transform technical and complex information in to usable insight and engaging content.
- Stakeholder management.
- IT literate.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.