Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - 9 month FTC - Maternity Cover
Your new company
You will be working for a market leader within their field.
Your new role
In your new position you will be primarily responsible for:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management accounts production
- Involvement in the budgeting process
- Assistance in yearend file production
- Data analysis including KPI's
- Assist data input and invoice production
- Ad hoc business projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- An organised person with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-task oriented
- Have a can do attitude, be adaptable to change, a willingness to learn and have the ability to work to specific targets and deadline.
- AAT qualified / part qualified ACCA or CIMA / qualified by experience
- SME or accountancy practice background
What you'll get in return
As well as utilising and adding to your skill set you will get a market leading salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.