Business Development Executive
We're currently recruiting for a successful Managed Document Provider based in High Wycombe. Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to join them as a Business Development Executive.
Full training is provided and there could be progression into field sales if this is an area of interest.
Our client is offering a generous basic of circa £20k, uncapped commission, career progression and full training.
- Call proactively from our database, to generate leads and appointments for the field sales members
- Engage the client at decision maker level to identify and qualify opportunities to fuel the field sales team with high quality leads
- Actively promote the services, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first-class sales team
- Utilise resources and branding to achieve results for the business and for the customer
- Contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
- Outbound calling/lead generation experience
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Committed and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).