Operations Manager Required!
Based in London
Salary: £34,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join a high end venue in London with a twist.
If you want to work for a forward thinking organisation, within an interesting environment with definite career prospects then I recommend applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
About the Operations Manager:
You will be working in a modern environment within a vibrant and progressive team, to strive for achievement setting objectives and targets.
As the Operations Manager you will:
* Take positive action to meet targets and objectives.
* Be proactive in maximising sales and generating revenue.
* Control costs in line with budget requirements.
* Ensure that all licensing regulations are fully adhered to.
* Ensure that all operational control procedures are followed and adhered to at all times.
* Ensure that the cash flow movement and handling procedures are implemented and supervised in accordance with policies.
* Ensure that all liquor movement control policies are followed in accordance with the policies.
Skills and Experience:
* Due to the nature of the role, you will have experience of working within a similar environment.
* Be financially aware and know cost management.
* Possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Able to manage a team of 50 staff including 3 managers.
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an interesting and challenging role, that for the right candidate will be extremely rewarding and fulfilling.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.