AV ENGINEER, LONDON (GLOBAL CONSULTANCY)
To £32k + Bens + Bonus
One of the world’s largest professional services firms are on the lookout for an AV Engineer to work across two sites in a company providing cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many global locations. You will provide client onsite engineering services to include troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of electronic communication systems including but not limited to video conferencing, audio visual, projection, pro audio, video, control.
Key responsibilities -
- Safe and correct diagnosis of faults, removal, repair, test, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
- Installation and servicing of systems to ensure minimum down time and maximum performance.
- Respond to all customer requests for assistance and support, working to defined service level agreements
- Diagnose and remedy faults and problems, troubleshoot electronic systems and equipment and repair down to electronic component level
- Read and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and drawings and reporting and remedying any discrepancies.
- Work with support technicians to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional
- Responsible for updating all manuals, safety practices, and technical information held.
- Carry out routine testing of portable and installed equipment to diagnose, log and repair faults.
To be considered for this role you must have a working knowledge of communications, networking, audiovisual systems and system components combined and must be fully conversant with audio DSP based technologies, gain structure and the requirements of sound reinforcement within the presentation environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Finovate Search Limited. The services advertised by Finovate Search Limited are those of an Employment Agency.