Our client is a creative production company, focusing wholly on Digital experiences and display content in the Digital Out-of-Home advertising market. They are currently looking to expand their team to include a Developer, who will work on dynamic and interactive campaigns for clients including: Disney, Nike, Google, Microsoft, Sky, BBC, Audi, Ford and Camelot to name a few.
Their culture is defined as; collaborative, open, passionate, innovative and playful. All team members must support these values proactively, personally and together.
They are currently looking to expand their Marketing team to include a Marketing Executive, who will to support the Marketing team with their latest projects and technical accomplishments in the DOOH field. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be expected to play an active role in managing all aspects of the marketing programme, including identifying newsworthy opportunities and amplifying their skills, services and ground breaking work.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver all online communication, preparing case studies, authoring blog posts, editing posts from others and developing new content to help drive traffic.
- Maintaining and maximising interaction and activity across our online social media channels, such as twitter and LinkedIn.
- Using social media management tools to deliver a strong and consistent B2B social media presence
- You will monitor and report on social media activity on an ongoing basis.
- You will be responsible for creating the monthly newsletter. Sourcing images, creating & circulating the newsletter through Mailchimp.
- Manage our email database ensuring that our subscriber base is up-to-date and accurate.
- Helping to organise bespoke marketing initiatives such as events and research
- Create & maintain a centralised library of latest case studies & industry research.
- Assist with the creation & design of presentations for use by the sales team & and at industry events.
- Facilitate the creation of video promo’s and campaign photography.
- Guided by the marketing manager, conduct desk research - keeping track of industry trends and studies.
The ideal candidate would have/be:
- Educated to University Level
- Experience & knowledge of Marketing principles & practice
- Able to juggle numerous projects with competing priorities
- A self-starter, independent and resourceful, with initiative
- A great communicator
- A keen interest in advertising, media or technology sectors
- Possess excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience using WordPress CMS to update Website
- Experience using Keynote and Google Slides.
- Experience using marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
Desired Skills but not essential:
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Intermediate knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite
- Design experience