Home Care Contract Manager, South West London
Home Care Contract Manager required for a busy Domiciliary Care provider in London
We currently have a unique opportunity for an ambitious Care Coordinator or Team Leader to manage their own singular contract within the business.
The company has a strong reputation in the region and this role would suite someone looking to accept responsibility and accountability for one of the company's busy contracts. Should the applicant be able to successfully build and expand the business then there is scope to progress to adding further members to your team and advancing to Branch Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Overall management for the service provision to the clients and local council
- Coordination of staff rotas, matching care staff to clients and booking care calls
- Monitoring of care workers in the field.
- Inducting new care workers and providing basic training
- Dealing with queries from staff members, clients and family members
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to
- Completing assessments and adjusting care plans according to the clients needs
- Liaising with social workers and council staff
- Reporting to management and team working with the branch staff
- Managing the on-call service
- Identifying opportunities to expand the business available on the contract.
If you have experience in this sector and would like the opportunity to step up and manage your contract then please send your CV through to discover more about the opportunity.
All appointments are subject to security checks including a DBS check and references.