Report Writer & Researcher
Our client, a successful Independent Financial Advisor is looking to recruit an experienced Report Writer & Researcher to join the team and assist with their work load. The company are looking for an individual with a very broad skill set who can take responsibility for a diverse range of duties.
The successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Preparing suitability reports
- Undertaking research on funds/products/wrappers
- Updating/Maintaining back office systems and client files
The successful candidate will need the following essential skills -
- Min 5 years experience in Financial services
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ability to analyse statistics/ interpret advise areas/challenge client recommendations
- Good understanding of compliance requirements in a regulated advice area
- Good time management/interpersonal IT Skills
- Experience of Financial Express Analytics & Intelligent Office are an advantage
Initially this is a part time role, 3 days a week but this may progress to a full time role in the future.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 pro rata (depending on experience)