A leading South Yorkshire law firm is currently seeking an experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their Family department, specialising in divorce, domestic abuse and private children matters.
Responsibilities will include;
- Running a complete caseload of family matters without supervision;
- Handling all client matters in a professional and efficient way;
- Attending on clients, taking client's instruction, providing appropriate legal advice and attending Court as required;
- Achieving personal fee-earning and chargeable hours targets;
- Undertaking personal development within the criteria specified by the Law Society, Legal Services Commission, associated professional bodies and the Firm;
- Actively keeping up-to-date with case law and changes in legislation which may affect areas of specialism;
- Undertaking all duties in-line with Professional Standards and the Firm's policies and procedures;
- Being fully IT literate, have excellent organisational, advocacy and both written and oral skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and well regarded law firm on a permanent basis. Salary will be competitive and dependent on qualifications and experience with a performance related bonus scheme.
For further information, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.