Master Data Analyst
Skills/Experience candidates must have:
• This role will be carrying out an ERP implementation
• Must have item master experience
• Be able to adapt to new systems
• Be able to manipulate data out of a system and then put back in
• Extract tables from SAP
• The department fills gaps within a project
• High volume of data lifting from SAP, shifting data and then putting back in to SAP.
• SAP functionality used for data extraction
• High volume of master data prep plus CSC files
• Will be using a lot of ETL so must have the skills to manipulate SAP
• Advanced VLOOKUP and Excel
• Able to consistently manage data without corrupting
• Good communication skills required due to working with many different departments
• Writing SQVI reportsManage and prioritize the DQO mailbox requests, working within agreed SLA’s.
• Work with designated ERP system internal customers on understanding daily production/logistics problems, updating master data changes and co-ordinate and execute master data uploads
• Co-ordinate and resolve processing/reporting and field conflict issues within the DQO team
• Execute item master data transactions covering: create, amend and extend source lists, purchase info records, vendors, customers and manufacturing elements.
• Create training materials and documentation and execute training using the appropriate tools, where appropriate
• Participate in data harmonization activities, and DQO process-improvement workshops
• Maintain the DQO Standard Operating Procedures and Data Dictionary
• Identify gaps in policies and escalate issues to appropriate channels as necessary for resolution
• Research and report on:
• Material master data management best practices
• definition and documentation of global MDM processes.
• Ensure the business and DQO comply with Corporate/Enterprise Data Policies and supporting guidelines, standards and procedures for the region
• Follow and maintain standard operating procedures for all Global Data Quality Programme governance activities.
• Master data 'super user’ resource for the Global Business
• Deliver to business expectations and key performance indicators to ensure data quality and accuracy.
• Support the Data Quality Analysts with the deeper domain knowledge and experience of supporting the business
Temp to perm good potential