Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - South East London
Want to represent an industry leader? Are you passionate about technology, then we want to hear from you!
The Business Development Executive Role
- Use your excellent customer and product knowledge to brand advocacy in store to bring commercial improvements for LG.
- Create passion for the brand wherever you go.
- Deliver the promotional plan and training into outlet.
Experience Required for the Business Development Role
- Technology/mobile phone sales and training preferred but not essential
- Ability to build and develop relationships is key to the role
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent word/excel knowledge, ability to report using both Laptop/tablet
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Mobile tech mad!
- Passion and buckets of enthusiasm
- Motivated and committed team player
- Innovative and prepared to challenge status quo
- Passionate about achieving excellence and sharing their knowledge
Location: London - East/South East Area
Package Details for the Business Development Role
Salary from £23000 per annum, 10% bonus, pension, 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays), company car (manual), mobile phone and tablet.
You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
To apply for the Business Development Executive Role:
Please forward your CV to us detailing all technology/sales experience quoting reference GMJSAL52
As part of your application, you need to send in a "Meet Me Video"
You will need to talk through your experience in the 'Tech’ or Mobile world and find out more about your passion for our world and sell a technology product (TIP: use a product that is familiar to you and relevant to the role you are applying for). Tell us about a feature and benefit of this product. This should be maximum 2 minutes long.
REMEMBER - we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about technology so think about editing and polishing your video to really stand out!
About the Company
Cosine Field Marketing are working in partnership with LG who recently won over 30 industry recognised awards at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona! We are proud to be recruiting a full time Account Executive who can build great relationships with key advocates in business and retail outlets.
We get uber excited about Technology and we are looking for like-minded peoplewho are dedicated and enthusiastic and seriously love training our store advocates how our new technology can make life just that bit easier!
LG creates handsets that provide an optimised mobile experience to customers around the world with its cutting-edge technology and innovative handset design capabilities. Increasingly, LG is pursuing convergence technology and the development of mobile computing products, as well as taking leadership in the mobile communication environment.