Pensions Technical Support
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with my client who is one of the UK’s leading Wealth Management companies. You will provide technical, best advice and general support in relation to the products and services offered by the business, in particular around pensions and retirement planning. You may also help create and review technical and marketing literature, as well as offer technical support to Advisers in person. You will also be expected to develop the knowledge and skills of other members of the team, whilst ensuring that your own knowledge remains up to date.
What is the client looking for in their ideal candidate?
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards this
- Experience of pre and post retirement planning and the tax treatment of various products
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- A good team player
What will give you an advantage over the other applicants?
- Experience of presenting to and training large groups on technical topics.
- Experience of writing technical literature
This is an opportunity that you won’t want to miss. If you feel that you would like a fresh challenge and fit the required skill set then please do not hesitate to apply today!