Credit Control/ Accounts Receivable Role
This is an excellent role for the right person and will be an ongoing role that could become permanent.
A rapidly growing company in the emerging fitness technology space that combines fitness content and technology is currently looking for a multi-skilled candidate to work in their busy office to support with credit control and accounts receivable duties.
This is a varied position that will provide the successful candidate with a role that offers up a multitude of tasks every day!
- Collecting payments from Customers in line with set terms
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Account reconciliations
- Allocation of payments & credits
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
- Working towards compliance and KPI's on a daily basis
- Additional duties required
Skills & Experience:
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- You will have a natural ability to maintain relationships, both internal and external
- Negotiating skills
- Experienced working with assigned targets
The successful candidate will:
- Be immediately available
- Able to work on multiple systems with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is essential
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Proactive and positive approach to new challenges with the ability to work under own initiative, plus, self-motivated to achieving targets and meeting deadlines;
- Strong communication skills
- Tenacious and persuasive
- Ability to work independently
- Good team player as you will be working within a small team
The right person for this role will have at least 12 months credit control experience and be looking for a role in a motivated team.