Finance Analyst - Strategy
Reporting to the Finance Manager of Strategy, the Finance Analyst position sits within a focused, high calibre Finance Strategy team, working closely with the Finance Manager the Head of Finance, and other parts of Finance, to provide robust analysis and modelling for the long range plan, as well as providing comprehensive market and competitor analysis, strategic analysis, project work and the co-ordination of decision support processes.
Deliverables from this team form a key part of commercial and strategic decision making by the board. The role is high profile and at the forefront of setting overall business strategy.
Special focus will be:
Three Year Plan
- Develop a sound understanding of all areas of the business in order to provide challenge on key assumptions and to ensure accurate and credible modelled outputs.
- Assist in the preparation of strategy and financial presentations and narratives for Senior Management
- Competitor & Economic Analysis
- Understand drivers of competitor profitability, KPIs, risks and opportunities
- Modelling of competitor performance.
- Cross P&L projects
- Business case development
- Product development and investment reviews
- Strategic analysis / reviews
The ideal candidate will be a BIG 4 Qualified Accountant working within the TMT Division. You will have exposure to Media clients and strong analytical skills coupled with modelling skills. You will be strong interpersonally as the role has significant c-suite exposure.