Team Administrator - Glasgow
FPSG's client is a well-established wealth management firm is looking for an experienced Administrator to join the Glasgow team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation who have a commitment to team working and take pride in providing outstanding customer service. To be considered for this role you must have administration experience gained within a Financial Services organisation and be comfortable working in a regulated environment.
As Team Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administration support to 2 IFA Advisers
- Managing diaries and arranging meetings
- Liaising with clients by telephone and email
- Collating client correspondence
- Providing and issuing packs for clients
- Collating reports and reviews to assist Advisers
- Management of valuations
- General ad hoc duties when required
As a successful Team Administrator, you will have:
- Previous administration experience gained within a Financial Services organisation
- First class IT skills, including advanced Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- A pro-active, positive attitude
- The ability to multi task within a regulated environment
In return our client will reward you with a basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 PA, DOE and a first class benefits package.
To apply for this role please utilise the link below.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.