Nursery Nurse - The Benefits:
- Annual leave increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to progress personally and professionally within Childcare
- Various retailer discounts
- Various Leisure discounts
- Discounted nursery fees
Nursery Nurse - The Company:
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Nurse for a growing setting in Hemel.
Nursery Nurse - The Role:
- Working as a key person and building relationships with children and their families.
- Observing children and providing high standards of quality learning.
- Planning for children following the EYFS curriculum.
- Maintaining the health & safety of children and the nursery environment and following safeguarding procedures.
- Where appropriate, working with area SENCOs, health professionals and local regulatory bodies/programmes.
Nursery Nurse - The Candidate:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Working knowledge of health and safety
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
Candidates are required to hold a full clear DBS
This is a full time, permanent position working for a nursery that really nourishes their staff and offer long term career prospects - apply today for an immediate interview!