Customer Relationships & Insights Manager - Global Real Estate
Customer Relationships and Insights Manager - Global Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is a well-established, highly capitalised and international property investment company. They have instructed us on a role in their Global Portfolio Management Team for a new Customer Relationship & Insights Manager. The successful candidate will proactively manage client's relationship with their occupier and internal customers alongside providing regular updates on customer service strategy.
THE ROLE: The successful candidate will be charged with the following responsibilities:
- Championing customer service across all asset classes within the client.
- Managing customer engagement initiatives including those delivered to occupier customers via asset managers and external service partners.
- Managing the Retailer Engagement programme including KORM (Key Occupier Relationship Management).
- Overseeing customer service training.
- Managing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Managing the welcome / exit processes of customers.
- Developing new initiatives to improve communication and customer service standards.
- Monitoring specific issues and wider market trends and framing company response in terms of service enhancements.
- Constantly reviewing trends and analyse feedback, reporting on growth problems or upcoming issues that may impact customer satisfaction or company reputation.
- Represent the client at the Real Service Best Practice Group, Institute of Customer Services and any other industry group as required.
- Coordinating and shaping client's annual submission to industry benchmarking programmes.
- Monitoring industry best practice and making recommendations as and when initiatives could be adapted.
- Acting as conduit between the company and its occupier customers at times of dispute or lack of progress.
- Monitoring and co-ordinating responses as appropriate to inbound communication via the central customer services mailbox, Concept campaign management tool and other channels.
- Attending 'Service Review Group' meetings and reporting on Customer Relationship Management activity as required.
- Assisting with managing the occupier contacts database.
THE PERSON: The ideal 'Customer Relations and Insight Manager' will have experience of working within the Hospitality or Property industry with a sound understanding and experience of tenant / landlord relationships. Additionally, the successful candidate will be intuitive, have a demonstrable commitment to providing excellent customer service and have a lot of confidence and emotional intelligence; this is important to being approachable and proactive in building strong internal and external relationships. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strong communicator with good, relevant customer relations and satisfaction process and oversight experience to join a market-leading, international company in a growing area of their business.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.