Our client is looking to recruit a head chef for large retail institute, based in Droitwich
The Head Chef will lead, organise and develop the Kitchen and Bakery teams, setting high standards of pace and quality and delivering the business plan to achieve commercial results.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following
1. Lead the Kitchen team, inspiring others with a passionate enthusiasm for freshly prepared, seasonal food.
2. Work with the Food Services Manager and support the Hospitality Manager to deliver a great customer experience.
3. Ensure the brigade is trained in all aspects of menu, equipment and procedures.
4. In conjunction with the Hospitality Manager and the Head of Food.
5. Delivery of agreed sales and Gross Profit Margin as budgeted.
6. Manage and control labour costs to agreed budget.
7. Support and deliver agreed business plan.
8. Manage relevant food orders and support the Hospitality Manager in ordering of equipment.
9. In conjunction with the Hospitality Manager investigates reports and takes corrective action on stock variances, shrinkage and waste management.
10. Lead and deliver a food safe environment.
11. Lead and deliver a safe place to work according to Company Health and Safety Policies.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £28,000
Access to Private Medical Insurance scheme.
Life insurance cover worth 2x annual salary.
If your interested please email your C.V to