Temporary Payroll Supervisor
Temporary Payroll Supervisor - Totnes
Trial Balance Consulting are seeking an experienced Payroll Supervisor to join a large client based near Totnes. The role is expected to last a minimum of 4 weeks and will come with a salary of £22,000 to £25,000, depending on experience.
Working closely with the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Supervisor's main purpose will be to supervise the Payroll Assistants and assist in the preparation and administrations of the substantial weekly/monthly payroll.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Supervise the work of Payroll assistants
- Input tax forms for all new starters/leavers/P45/P46 and all relevant paperwork.
- Manage the process of timesheet input
- Effectively deal with all payroll queries
- Comply with HMRC payroll regulations and complete and submission of payroll returns including P60 / P35, P46 (car) P11d etc
- Manage the pension scheme
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years payroll experience (ideally in a management role)
- Be organised and efficient in what can often be a busy finance team
- Confidently present information to the company Payroll Manager an/or other departments.
This is an urgent role and the successful candidate must be able to start on 15th May.
If you are interested and want to learn more please send your CV to Elle Benjamin, quoting ref EB3555