We are currently recruiting for a company based in Cirencester, looking for a finance administrator to join their vastly growing team.
To provide an efficient and effective service as a finance administrator to ensure that all finance duties and associated paperwork are processed, actioned and filed in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
Responsibility of the role:
- Working on an ultra-important and busy team
- Working on a dual screen
- Prioritising and multi-tasking your work load
- Working on in-house system as new jobs come in
- Checking engineer timesheet to ensure correct payment
- Ensure all daily tasks are actioned such as weekly monthly and daily reports
- Ensure high levels of customer service to the Client
- Multi-tasking and helping out the team in any other aspects required
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or above including Maths & English.
- Experience of working within the finance department.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other database packages.
Strong communication skills needed and you must be computer literate with a good telephone manner.
If all of the above is you then don’t miss out on this great opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.