B2B Sales Executive
Have you got sales experience and looking for that next step? Would you like work for a company that offer excellent earning potential and realistic progression opportunities? Our Client are an ambitious, strong and growing company.
They are currently looking to recruit a B2B Sales Executive to join a brand-new department within their business. Their new team member must have the same enthusiasm, reliability, maturity and self-starting attitude that makes them a market leader.
By definition, a career path at our Client’s offers a step into a bright, dynamic and progressive future. The key focus is driving the growth of their business. Because this is a brand-new area of the company, with that comes a lot of focus from higher.
This is an excellent opportunity for top performing Sales Executives to get noticed in a very successful company that offer further progression into different areas like field sales, team leader/supervisor positions and the chance to travel.
Key Role Responsibilities of the B2B Sales Executive:
• Contact current customers and new customers, following up on mailshots and e-flyers to prospect business.
• Follow up of internal and website leads.
• Fully explain features and benefits, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary.
• Taking orders, checking information. After sales service to ensure customers are 100% satisfied.
• Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers. There may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions / trade shows to promote a new and exciting product.
Experience/ skills required of the B2B Sales Executive:
• A proven track record in sales is essential.
• Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
• Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to have articulate conversations with fleet operators.
• Works well in a team environment.
• A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
• A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing department within a business that has been trading for over 25 years and continues to grow year on year.
Salary 20K OTE 40K