Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £32,000pa
Our client is a Kidlington based manufacturer and supplier of plastic components. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
- Provide engineering and technical services to improve the performance of the plant
- To ensure all safe working practices are adhered to
- To project a professional image of the company to customers/visitors
- To use the escalation procedure for any issues/concerns eg. Quality/downtime
- Occasional requirement to assist with facilities maintenance
- PPM of company injection moulding systems, chillers, dryers and conveyors
Key Skills & Experience:
- Electrical / Mechanical engineering
- PLC software applications
- Preventative maintenance and systems experience
- 17th Edition (desirable)
- Managing People and processes and budgets
Standard hours will be 8-5pm Monday to Friday although a flexible approach to hours will be required.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.