£18,000 - £21,000 per annum. Free Parking
We are looking to recruit into our Payroll Team which currently processes over 170 payrolls.
The role would suit a candidate with solid Payroll experience, processing multiple payrolls simultaneously, preferably in a Practice environment.
- Setting up new payroll clients
- Creating new client accounts with HMRC
- Processing payrolls and submitting RTI reports within the required timescales
- Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP and SMP.
- Dealing with queries from clients and their employees
- Dealing with HMRC queries
- Calculating and processing pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
- Production of reports
- Maintaining client files
The ideal Candidate will have recent experience of processing multiple payrolls and will be able to work independently. Experience of Sage payroll software would be an advantage but is not essential.
We are the Sheffield office of the national UHY Hacker Young Network of Chartered Accountants. We are located close to the city centre in modern, open plan offices with free onsite car parking.
- Full time - 36 hours per week
- Salary Negotiable
- Holiday - 31 days including Statutory Holidays
- Benefits include Westfield Heath and Pension Scheme