Independent Financial Adviser
A leading national Financial Planning company are searching for a talented IFA to join their team in the City of London on an employed basis. Due to an increase in leads, successful business development and consistent client retention, there is an opportunity for a candidate to join at this stage.
The successful candidate:
- Must be DipFA qualified with CAS status and 2 years' experience advising private clients on a host of products
- Must have obtained this experience at an IFA, not a bank or tied firm
- Must have proven business development skills and a strong understanding of recent pension legislation
- Must be professional and credible in the face of clients
What's on offer:
- A basic salary of £40,000-£60,000 dependent on experience, productivity and assets brought to the new firm
- A revenue-linked bonus structure whereby earnings can surpass six figures
- A host of employee benefits - rare as most roles of this calibre are self employed
- A national brand name and extensive lead generation off the back of this
You won't need to bring any clients, although that would be preferred. What you will need is the ability to generate business, convert leads and a strong network from which you can leverage referrals.
You will be well compensated for your work and regularly challenged with exciting projects due to the nature of this business.
If you are a qualified, experienced IFA, you are urged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.