Reporting directly to the Sales Team Leader, this role requires the individual to achieve sales and gross profit to contribute towards the company’s overall targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant.
- Quoting (prompting) enquiries from existing and potential customers.
- Regular review of allocated customer accounts.
- Use the pool of non-allocated customers to win and develop business and eventually turn them into regular allocated accounts.
- Account managing existing business as well as generating new.
- This role is a variety of managing existing business, as well as generating new business from a warm database.
- Strong sales background
- Manufacturing or Engineering background would be beneficial
- Good at building relationships
- The ability to work to set deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Able to build relationships with customer, adopting different sales tactics as necessary
Hours and Pay:
- Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30
- Company profit scheme
- 21 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free Parking
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Our client is an independent family run business who supply high performance equipment to high technology industries in the UK and Europe. An exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive based in Huntingdon has become available due to the growth of the business. My client is seeking an individual who has experience in Sales and has the right attitude to work within a fast past environment.