Marketing Specialist - Graduate Opportunity
With its leading edge technology, this highly innovative Midlands based manufacturing / engineering business now requires a Marketing Specialist with responsibility for developing and executing promotional marketing strategies for one of its specific product ranges.
This role would be suitable for either a recent graduate or someone shortly due to graduate, who is looking to develop their career in a commercially focused, marketing role.
As the Marketing Specialist for this brand, you will be collaborating with a cross-functional team to promote the product range and to provide clear and concise messaging regarding new products and campaigns.
The role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- generating product launch content for catalogues, brochures, datasheets, technical marketing documents and other related materials as required
- developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns, including the analysis of product promotion needed, creation and execution of content for a campaign and the measurement of results - campaigns will include digital, online and offline formats
- planning and executing digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media to drive traffic to the web sites and generate leads
- working with external PR suppliers to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage for the product line both in print and online, including developing content and case study material
- planning and delivering print and digital advertising to enhance product positioning and ensure maximum coverage in trade and other publications
- developing and distributing regular e-mail newsletters to the sales team and customers
- collaborating with other internal marketing teams to co-ordinate the brands participation at trade shows, including marketing collateral, promotional samples and general logistics
- working with external suppliers as required (such as photographers, printers, etc.)
Ideally of graduate standard, preferably from within a marketing or commercial based discipline, candidates will also be able to demonstrate that they:
- have previous general marketing experience, working either within industry or a dedicated marketing team
- have excellent IT skills with a good understanding of general packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- have previous experience of InDesgn, Photosop or similar software packages
- have excellent attention to detail and strong presentation skills
- have the ability to clearly prioritise workloads and tasks, and be used to multi-tasking
- have excellent communication skills and can be flexible, creative and thrive in a challenging environment
- are an organised and pro-active individual, who demonstrates a positive and professional attitude
- are able to work as part of a team or under their own initiative to meet required targets and deadlines
- have excellent project management and analytical skills