QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
Job Title: Quality Control Engineer
Location: Easy access from Daventry, Rugby, Northampton, Towcester
Salary: £24,000 - £29,00 depending on experience and skill level
Job Type: permanent
Monday - Thursday 7.30 - 8.30 start time finish 4.30pm-5.30pm
Friday 8.00-8.30 and finish 3.00-3.30pm
30 minutes lunch
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Engineer for this highly respected, long established world leading automotive component manufacturer based in Northamptonshire.
The company have a purpose built facility and their manufacturing capacity includes Presses, CNC machines, Lasers etc.
This will be working without immediate supervision so we are looking for someone experienced to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate for this Quality Control Engineer role will be responsible for:
• Investigate and analyse root causes of failures
• Create, develop, maintain and implement Quality Standards and documentation (quality procedures, reports etc)
• Establish, implement and maintaining quality awareness throughout departments
• Responsible for continual improvement activities
• Build relationships internally with department managers and technical team leaders
• Liaise with departments to ensure the smooth introduction of new products and processes
• Generate Manufacturing Inspection Test Plans
• Ensure quality data is captured
• Conduct and create audits and determine proper corrective and preventive actions
• Analyse customer warranty returns and implement corrective and preventive plans/actions
• Continuously improving Quality procedures
Required Key Skills
• An engineering Qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
• Previous experience in a Production Engineering environment and Quality/ Inspection
• SPC experience
• Able to use measuring equipment and measuring techniques
• Excellent organisational and strong verbal and written skills
• Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise
You will need to have the ability to
• Build strong relationships & influence within the team and the business
• Train staff on the importance of Quality
• Work within a team as well as independently.
Free on-site, secure parking
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Quality Control Engineer and have the skills to do the job please click the "apply now" button to progress you application further.
For other similar jobs search our website. Rugby Recruitment have been finding jobs for engineers since 1988. If this position is not right for you don't hesitate to contact us for alternative roles. If you are a client and wish to obtain information on how we can aid in your engineering recruitment process, please telephone Bill Bates at Rugby Recruitment.
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd