Commercial Gas Engineer Service
We're seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer in the North London / Home Counties region, to join a well established HVAC / Mechanical Contractor who specialise in commercial premises and projects.
The role will be working across London, but with a focus on the North Greater London area, with some service visits slightly further afield. You'll be working on the service, repair and maintenance of commercial plumbing, heating and plant room equipment in commercial environments such as Offices, Schools, Hospitals etc .
The company are offering an excellent package with a potential basic salary up to £42k on offer for the role. If you're interested and would like to discuss further, please apply now!
Of course, it goes without saying, you will need to be experienced and well qualified for this Commercial Gas Engineer role, including valid commercial gas tickets.
Commercial Gas Engineers Package:
Basic salary £36K - £42K
Commercial Gas Engineers Role:
- Field based covering London, both Central and Greater London
- Scheduled maintenance tasks and responding to reactive breakdowns
- Working on commercial boilers and heating equipment
- Fault finding and trouble shooting on heating systems
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete for work carried out
Commercial Gas Engineers Requirements:
- Worked on contracts in Commercial, Industrial, Public Sector & Retail
- MUST hold ACS Commercial gas qualifications (Valid)
- Full UK driving license
- Happy to be part of a call-out rota