Nursery Manager (Maternity Cover)
Mace Montessori Schools is a chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings in and around Central London. Our ethos is Montessori with emphasis on EYFS for the babies to toddler and combined through the preschool ages.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Nursery Manager (Maternity Cover) to join our team at North London.
The successful candidate will possess advanced qualifications in Child Care & Education (Graduate in Childcare OR Montessori qualified), must have attained EYP status and have a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
Salary Offered - £28 to £35k based on experience and qualification.
Location - Finchley -N12 8TP
Job Description: Nursery Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Maintain capacity at a minimum of 85% and as close to the 100% capacity as possible (building a waiting list where necessary)
- Impressive with parent visits
- Skills in converting a parent visit to child registration
- Maintain the trust that the parents and local council and governing body have in our schools
- Marketing - pro-active in arranging advertising, leaflet drops etc..
- Invoicing, fee calculation, Back office, material ordering, HR, Finance
- Manage individual children’s learning portfolios
- Planning and organizing excursions out of the centre.
- Differentiating learning activities for age range 0 - 5 years
- Program co-ordinator for the transition to school program
- Staff mentoring for teachers in training
- Providing a stimulating classroom environment
- Communication with parents and organizing parent social evenings
- Contributing ideas / feedback to management
- Excellent team player, giving and receiving feedback professionally
- Confident and fun teacher
- Applying theories of teaching and learning
- Inter cultural communication
- Be a Montessori advocate and ambassador
Preferably residing in local area for easy access
This position will be for a maximum of 1 year contract for maternity cover. On completion of the contract we will discuss further possible opportunities within the company.
If you hold the relevant experience and qualifications for this role please send us a copy of your CV.