Group Financial Controller
My client is an International Trade Finance provider going through exciting and demanding times.
It has set up subsiduaries in the UK, USA and China with plans to further expand Internationally.
They are currently looking for a Group Financial Controller reporting into the CFO.
You will be able to demonstrate strong technical accounting skills, the confidence and maturity to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and the flexibility to relish new challenges on a daily basis.
You will be an ACA qualified from a large audit firm,with at least 6 years post qualification experience which should be within a commercial environment - ideally, although not essentially, from the FS arena.
- Strong technical accounting skills, including knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
- Overseeing Treasury function
- Experience of dealing with overseas subsidiaries and local accounting advisors.
- A committed, 'hands-on’ approach and a calm, professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident decision maker
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Due to the nature of the business , this is a role guaranteed to grow expedientially as the business further expands Internationally.