The SF Group are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst to join a company based in Burton upon Trent. The company is a global leader in the provision of high volume value recycling and re-commerce solutions for a range of hand held technologies across the operator, retail, consumer and business wireless landscape.
As part of the finance function you are required to provide financial support to the day to day operations including analysing operational performance. To provide ad-hoc support with regards to financial reporting and to provide assistance with the company's continued development of IT to ensure finance concerns are addressed.
- Provide financial operational support to the business on a day to day basis, ensuring key stakeholders within the business are regularly updated on financial performance
- Analyse and reconcile sales on a daily basis to ensure they agree to the sales performance of the business
- Prepare bespoke reports for strategic accounts and provide to external account holders
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts, month end analysis and board pack preparation
- Compile month end commissions and reports to enable the completion of payroll activity from a variety of commission sources and structures
- Finance point of contact for both the sales and sourcing teams to ensure compliance with finance controls and processes
- Prepare and develop strategic reports with detailed analysis of business performance across all areas of the business
- Buying and selling of foreign currency as required
- Set up of payments for online banking system
- Preparation of specific month end reconciliations
- Work closely with IT to ensure IT development factors in financial operational concerns to ensure work towards an automated solution across a number of areas
Skills and experience:
- Qualified AAT or equivalent, working towards professional qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
A salary of up to £25,000 is on offer for the right person. If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, please apply now.
Only applicants with the suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work in the UK will be considered.