FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR - BANKING
To £26k + BENS + BONUS
Exciting new opportunity to join a global banking group based in Canary Wharf who are seeking a FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR to support their service management team. You will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting & reporting of financial data. The successful candidate have excellent all around administrative skills.
Duties will include:
- Provide strong administration support to the AV / Service management team
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Extensive finanical reporting for the AV management team
- Ensure databases, systems and records are maintained with relevant information, ensuring the information is accurate, up to date and is handled confidentially and sensitively in compliance with Data Protection Act
- Attend and organise Team Management meetings, scheduling calenders, organising Meeting room bookings, collating and distributing high quality/accurate minutes as and when required
- Raise purchase orders
- Analyse quotes and invoices for accuracy
- Solve adhoc queries that come in from team members or clients
- Chase payments for outstanding quotes and invoices
- Tracking licensing and contract renewals
To apply for this role, candidates MUST have at least TWO years experience within a Finance Admin role, ideally within a cooperate environment. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, with a meticulous attention to detail and a good understanding of financial systems and controls, experience of mangement reporting, planning and analysis. Good Excel skills -the successful candidate must be able to use Vlookup’s, pivot tables and formulas.
This vacancy is being advertised by Finovate Search Limited. The services advertised by Finovate Search Limited are those of an Employment Agency.