Partnership Development Officer (Mandarin Chinese Preferred)
- Develop new partnerships with universities, colleges, and schools in the UK;
- Maintain existing partnerships by managing all correspondence on a daily basis;
- Support the development of corporate collateral including presentations, videos, and brochures;
- Organise updates from/ to institutional partners; Attending related events and briefing to the department;
- Develop and promote the company’s marketing solutions to partners;
- Help in organising educational recruitment related events by managing external communications and negotiating sponsorships;
- Update the content of the company’s English websites and social network updates;
- Assist the Director in other related work.
- Clear understanding of the education services industry; previous experience within the marketing area of the UK education industry is required;
- Excellent English skills required, fluent Chinese skills preferred;
- Highly organised, strong communication skills (both written & verbal) and an excellent eye for detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills including ability to influence and work effectively with people;
- The ability to manage projects and prioritise accordingly is essential;
- Able to liaise and negotiate with partners and sponsors to define their needs and implement;
- Be able to work effectively, but also be able to work unsupervised, resolve problems and make decisions appropriate to the post.
Thank you for your interesting with us, however, we are only able to contact successful applicants.