Trainee Financial Planner (Trainee IFA)
An award-winning Chartered Financial Planner near Manchester, who provide financial planning, investment management and advisory services to UK HNW & UHNW private clients and charities are currently looking for a Trainee Financial Advisor.
You will work alongside and shadow a Chartered Financial Planner, learning your trade, which will then ultimately lead to you dealing with UHNW sport related clients in the North West
A trainee adviser operating on a highly structured basis, with clear policy, procedures and workflow. Providing professional, effective, efficient and compliant based service to specific client segments. A developmental role in a business team where skills and knowledge can be developed to become a chartered adviser. You will need to be Diploma qualified or a minimum of one exam away from Diploma.
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent.
- Or be very close to Diploma
- You MUST have some relevant IFA experience
Technical skills and attributes:
As above, and;
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
- Trustworthy: able to gain respect and trust of colleagues
- Articulate: able to explain complex ideas in a straight-forward way
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
This is an exceptional opportunity, far too good to be overlooked when considering your next career move. Please contact me for an immediate response.