Deputy Head of Conduct Risk - Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a leading provider of fund management and pension products has a unique opportunity for a Deputy Head of Conduct Risk to join the business on a fixed term contract basis.
The Deputy Head of Conduct Risk will be responsible for;
- Supporting the management of the Conduct Risk team.
- Embedding a strong risk culture throughout the business.
- Leading the development and implementation of the Conduct Risk Regulatory Change framework.
- Effective management of conduct and regulatory risk across the business.
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) liaison
The suitable applicant will demonstrate;
- In-depth knowledge of FCA requirements with particularly focus on fund management and pension products.
- Experience of providing regulatory advice and guidance to regulatory change projects.
- Staff management experience.
If you wish to learn more about this position then please apply now.