Central Employment are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer based in Bristol. The role is a permanent position for a major specialist multi disciplinary engineering consultancy. My client was voted in the top 10 of the 100 companies to work for by the Sunday Times this year. They are a business that strives to create sustainable solutions on major infrastructure projects and establishing a reputation for valued Engineering.
You will be responsible for the timely delivery, accuracy, recording and filing of drawing information. You will be responsible for ensuring our drawings are accurate and contain sufficient and build-able information appropriate to the stage of the project. The prime responsibility is to ensure all details are appropriate and coordinated with other discipline's drawings and that there are no gaps in the information presented at Tender and Construction Issue Stage.
- Production of accurate technical engineering drawings
- Checking of other technician's work
- Liaison with engineers, architects, the design team and contractors
- Assistance with project running, site surveys and inspections.
- ONC/BTEC/HNC in civil/structural engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in building structures technical drawing production
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills
- Strong CAD and Revit skills.
For the suitable candidate, the client is offering an attractive salary, depending on experience, plus an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you wish to apply or would like more information please contact Liam Pearson.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.