Community & Challenge Events Fundraising Officer - Homeless Charity
Work Relief Charity Recruitment is acting on behalf of one of London’s most recognisable homeless support charities and recruiting for a Community & Challenge Events Fundraising Officer to join their growing team and assist in the development of the fundraising strategy.
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for an experienced fundraising professional with a proven ability to build strong relationships with new and existing supporters within the community.
Community & Challenge Events Fundraising Officer- Homeless Charity
Full Time, Permanent
Croydon, South London
£26,000 per annum
Duties will include:
- Build and develop community and challenge events fundraising support
- Grow our fundraised income from community and challenge events
- Research potential local and community fundraising opportunities
- Develop local partnerships to grow community fundraising income, including schools, churches, etc
- Work with the fundraising manager to research and develop challenge events
- Build strong relationships with community and challenge events supporters, stewarding them, providing excellent supporter care
- Work with the communications team to promote challenge events
This is a very exciting role within the fundraising department and we are looking for candidates keen to develop their career within community fundraising.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Direct experience of charity fundraising in any of the following - fundraising, corporate partnerships, challenge events, trusts, grants, major donor, memberships or similar
- Experience of raising money through local communities and individuals
- Experience of supporting challenge event fundraisers for a charity
- Experience of building successful relationships in a fundraising capacity
- Hold a strong positive regard for homeless people and their circumstances
- The ability to represent the charity with community groups and corporate partners
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Suitable candidates will be asked to complete an application form
Closing date for completed application forms is 09:00 - Wednesday 24th May 2017.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.