A successful financial services firm located on the outskirts of Bath are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner to join the team.
The successful candidate will be able to provide a high level quality service on a professional but personal basis which reflects our clients’ needs and expectations. They will be responsible for the preparation of letters of advice and reports for private clients that meet holistic financial advice needs and are in line with FCA rules and the firm’s procedures.
This firm offers a great working environment with a friendly and welcoming team, located in a beautiful setting with free parking.
Duties will include:
- Collating full client information, analysing circumstances, objectives and financial planning arrangements
- Drafting reports, letters and emails
- Summarising historic advice
- Providing ongoing support to advisers
- Answering and dealing with client and adviser queries
- Updating and maintaining records through use of Prestwood Professional software (full training will be provided)
- Meeting with product providers and reporting back to the team and wider company on market developments
- Product and investment research
- Drafting specialist ad-hoc reports and undertaking projects as required
Previous experience in a Paraplanner role and a passion for developing a career as a Paraplanner is essential.
Minimum qualification in Certificate in Paraplanning or Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4), or clear evidence of nearing completion, is essential.
- Have a professional, proactive, flexible and positive attitude
- Be able to interpret and explain complex financial concepts
- Be able to prioritise and organise workload
- Attain a good level of accuracy in all work completed
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Work well within a small, busy team as well as working well independently
Offering a competitive salary package this is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to work for a friendly and forward thinking firm offering long term commitment.