Branch Manager in Brighton
I am working on a Branch Manager in Brighton and my clients are looking for candidates with a proven track record within the Care or Domiciliary Care sectors. If you are passionate about delivering the best care whilst driving compliance, then this could be the role for you.
My client are a large national business who are looking for a Branch Manager in Brighton to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that prides themselves on the quality of care that they provide.
As the Branch Manager you will
- coach and develop a large and multi-discipline team
- ensure compliance to CQC regulations, ensuring that best practice is followed at all times
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- be in regular contact with local authorities and health care providers
- have full P and L accountability for your branch
Candidates will have worked within the Care or Domiciliary Care sector, ideally with a proven track record as a Branch Manager. You will need to have
- had management responsibility in a previous role
- relationships with multi-discipline stakeholders
- knowledge of CQC regulations and be confident to lead a team under these guidelines
accountability for a budget
- Candidates who are CQC Registered Managers would be of particular interest.
The Branch Manager in Brighton attracts a salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits. Alongside the financial benefits, due to the location and size of the branch, you will have regular contact with the Operations Manager and national leadership team.