An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a growing independent provider of specialist finance services to businesses.
The successful candidate will be based out of their offices in Surrey and be responsible for assisting in the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial clients.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with external clients providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Completion of monthly Invoice Discounting Client Reconciliations.
• Provide administration support, internally and externally.
• Ensure appropriate practices and procedures are followed.
• Management of the company sales ledger book.
• Assist in the production of weekly and monthly analysis and reports. Key Requirements:
• Reconciliation experience within Financial Services.
• Exceptional administrational skills.
• Excellent customer service experience.
• Good attention to details.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Invoice finance is preferred but not strictly required.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary + additional benefits