On-Site Account Manager
On-Site Account Manager
£24,000 per annum + KPI Bonus
Based in Thurrock / Milton Keynes
Are you a confident Graduate, with a 2:1 or above?
Are you flexible to travel between Thurrock and Milton Keynes?
Can you confidently communicate on all levels, with exceptional presentation skills?
Our client, a national company is currently searching for a confident graduate to work On-Site to one of their large clients based in Thurrock. The successful candidate will be flexible to work in Thurrock 4 days a week and 1 day within the company's head office in Milton Keynes.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5.30pm
The On-Site Account Manager will be the primary point of contact providing operational support to the client. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the end to end procurement process, ensuring all targets and SLA's are met. The role will require the Account Manager to engage with the Client Contract Manager as well as individual hiring managers on a day to day basis, in order to provide support and assistance throughout the transaction process. This role requires the individual to build strong relationships with the client, offering support and training.
The successful candidate will spend 4 days a week on site with one of the company's clients in Thurrock, and 1 day a week at the Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Client Relationship Management
Primary point of contact for all operational support
- Responsible for fulfilment and ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are met
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with hiring managers and contract manager
- Producing comprehensive management information
- Delivering formal presentations to client contract manager
- Undertaking client-facing business reviews
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as requested
- Identification of additional opportunities
- Working alongside Business Manager to develop additional areas of spend
The successful applicant will be highly personable with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build and develop relationships at all levels. The Account Manager will also be diplomatic and able to influence client and supplier behaviour when necessary
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Must be educated to Degree Level (2:1 or above)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation technique
- Good level of analytical skills
- Full Clean Driving License
If you believe you are the right candidate, please apply within or contact Jade on